The Amalfi coast and Pompeii tour is our most popular because it includes a bit of everything, with short stops of about 25/30 min at each main village along the Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Your excursion can begin or end with a minimum 2 hour visit of Pompeii. We suggest beginning no later than 8 am to have enough time to cover all the sights and be back at the port with ample time to board.
- Sorrento Peninsula, Punta Scutari: a scenic overlook for a view of Sorrento
- Amalfi Coast: several stops to enjoy the most beautiful spots along the winding road
- Positano: 25/30 mins free time to stroll and discover this picturesque vertical village
- Conca dei Marini and the Furore "Fjord"
- Amalfi: 25/30 mins to wander the alleyways and see St. Andrew's Duomo,
- Ravello: 1 hour for Villa Rufolo and a lunch stop (if required),
- Pompeii: 2 hour visit
- Back to the port of Naples
You can select one or more of the following excursions:
* Required Fields are in bold